ATBS130729 : Bangkok to Bali 29/7!!

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

ATBS130729 : Bangkok to Bali 29/7!!

Postby agaden_reach » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Hi everyone!! :D Just letting you all know there is at least one person booked for this tour! Hopefully there will be a few more closer to July, I may have jumped the gun in my anticipation :lol: .

This is my first time traveling overseas and is my "gift" to myself for surviving Uni (relatively) unscathed. I'd love to hear from anybody with any stories or tips for traveling in the area etc., and if anyone else is doing this tour.

Cheers :D

Ally
agaden_reach
User Rank: Weekender

Re: ATBS130729 : Bangkok to Bali 29/7!!

Postby louisap » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:29 am

Hi Ally, I'm looking to book on this tour and date too :) just sorting a few things out first but hopefully should be booked on soon. Like you, i'm also a first-time traveller and will be coming straight out of uni.. v excited to get some travelling in before succumbing to the world of work after summer!

Where are you travelling from and have you booked flights yet?

Louisa
louisap
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: ATBS130729 : Bangkok to Bali 29/7!!

Postby agaden_reach » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm so excited someone else will be coming :D. Sorry about my lack of reply; I stopped checking after a while and thought that when someone replied to it I'd get an email or something. But no matter :). What're you studying and where are you hailing from? I know how you feel. Be nice to let your hair down and see some amazing places before having to join the real world again :lol: .

I'm from Brisbane, Australia :D . Just finishing up my Masters of Science at the moment. Only mere months to go now! :D. I haven't booked my flights yet as they're pretty cheap from here (comparatively) and I didn't want to risk it til I knew I'd have at least another person on the trip with me :lol:
agaden_reach

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge