DKTW June 21 Kenya/Tanzania

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

DKTW June 21 Kenya/Tanzania

Postby myadvent » Thu May 02, 2013 3:31 pm

Let's communicate about who we are. I leave the US for Uganda on May 27. I will do Aid work until flying into Nairobi to begin our adventure. I have not ever been to Africa but look forward to it greatly.
myadvent
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: DKTW June 21 Kenya/Tanzania

Postby buzzerfly » Fri May 24, 2013 3:21 am

Hello!

My name is Buzz, and I will also be on the DKTW Kenya-Tanzania trip next month. Very excited to see some amazing sights. Although I've been all over the world, this is my first trip with G Adventures, and it seems like a very enthusiastic group of people from the message boards so far.
I am an American currently living in the English countryside, and I could really do with a bit of sun! The only decent weather I have experienced this year so far has been in Norway, Ireland, South Africa, and France. Maybe I got lucky on those trips, or the weather here really is dreadful to all other places by comparison!
I arrive early afternoon and look forward to meeting our fellow explorers.

Buzz
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
buzzerfly

Re: DKTW June 21 Kenya/Tanzania

Postby buzzerfly » Wed May 29, 2013 8:52 am

Hmmm.... Starting to wonder if this will be a tour for just the two of us? :?:
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
buzzerfly

Dinner?

Postby buzzerfly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:55 am

Just curious if any if the other members of DKTW would be interested in going toe at at "Carnivore" while we are in Nairobi on the evening of the 21st? The place gets fantastic reviews, and looks like a lot of fun!

-Buzz
buzzerfly

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge