INDOCHINA DISCOVERY 5TH JUNE :)

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

INDOCHINA DISCOVERY 5TH JUNE :)

Postby xx_jen_xx » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:49 am

Hi

Im starting this tour on the 5th june just seeing if anyone else is on this one??? Im going solo so be good to meet folk going the same time :) ahhh cant wait :D x
xx_jen_xx
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: INDOCHINA DISCOVERY 5TH JUNE :)

Postby livibeck » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:57 am

Hi,

I'm not going on this trip, but I did it January 2012 and it was the most amazing experience of my life. Everyone on the tour were best friends, our CEO, Wazza, was just amazing. And I can't recommend this enough. I went on it solo too, but it didn't even matter. We had the same roomie for the whole trip, so it was great getting to know the one person! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
livibeck

Postby mdn_8190 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:54 pm

I am going on the Indochina discovery leaving 1st of June, I will be a couple of days ahead of you?

Do you have your Vietnam visa all sorted? And all your injections or whatever? I have just booked this spur of the moment so it seems I have a lot to do! :)
mdn_8190

Postby xx_jen_xx » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:44 am

yeah its just a bit daunting going solo lol hoping to find peeps to travel on with!!! :D what time did you all meet at the hotel?? just it doesnt have a time on it x

hey yeah I have myh visa sorted and had all my jags and maleria pills so im good to go :) shame our starting a few days before I dont leave glasgow till the 3rd!!

:D cant wait to start my travels how exciting :) x
xx_jen_xx

Postby travellercs25 » Wed May 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Hi Jen!

I will be on this tour on the 5th June also :) ..also going solo and my first time travelling.. sooo excited! I will be flying from London on 3rd... do you have your first couple of nights accommodation sorted?

Cassie x
travellercs25

Postby xx_jen_xx » Mon May 20, 2013 9:28 am

Hey cassie :) yeh I arrive on the 4rth so I just booked the hotel that the tour starts from :D im so excited at least I know lots of people go on there on are you on fbook?? Do you have you first nights accomadtion sorted?? Im wondering what time everyone has to meet at so im not hanging around on my own to long lol xxx
xx_jen_xx

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge