PQG-130627 Quest of The gods June 27 2013

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

PQG-130627 Quest of The gods June 27 2013

Postby akanbergs » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Hello fellow travelers,
My name is Apryl & I am going on Quest of The gods, departing in Lima Peru on June 27, 2013. I am a UC Davis student, from California. I'm looking to meet any of my travel mates on this forum, prior to departure. This is my first International trip, and I have never traveled outside the United States; or much at all for that matter. I am looking forward to an amazing trip of adventure. I want to explore the spirituality & culture of Peru. I enjoy reading, exercising, walking, eating healthy, Juicing Organic fruits & vegetable, Yoga & meditation. I would love to hear some advice from seasoned travelers on their experiences on G Adventure trips to Peru.
akanbergs
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: PQG-130627 Quest of The gods June 27 2013

Postby e.sutherland » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi Apryl,

Nice to meet you. My friend Cynthia and I are traveling on the same trip with you. We're from Toronto, Canada and have been friends for over 20 years. We've actually been on a few trips together and are really looking forward this one. We both work full time and relish any opportunity for some adventure and new experience! Although I've never been to Peru, I have been many other places in the world. We're hoping that this will be an experience of a lifetime!

See you soon!

Evelyn
e.sutherland

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge