EELL130506 Europe Encompassed: May 6th - May 29th

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

EELL130506 Europe Encompassed: May 6th - May 29th

Postby oliviaf » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Hey everyone!!

I'm really excited to finally get to see the other side of the world. I'm sure it's going to be tonnes of fun. Though, I'm surprised no one's made a topic for this yet, since the tour's almost full.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you all! Let me know if you're also going on this tour.

-Liv
oliviaf
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: EELL130506 Europe Encompassed: May 6th - May 29th

Postby nadrea » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi Liv!

I will be doing the Rome to Prague section of the tour. Looking forward to some sunny days in Italy coming from the Canadian cold:) Looking forward to meeting you and everyone on the tour!

Nadrea
nadrea

Postby hannahrj » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Hey,

I'm doing the Rome to London section of that tour. I'm surprised a post hasn't been made for that yet either considering it's sold out!

Looking forward to meeting everyone from all over the world. I'm only coming from the UK but it's my first trip so I thought I'd choose somewhere familiar and as beautiful as Europe! :)

Hannah
hannahrj

Postby oliviaf » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Awesome! It's great to meet you both. I look forward to seeing you two in person in Rome (such a beautiful meeting place, if I do say so myself!)

That's my logic too, Nadrea. I'm escaping the start of Winter down here in NZ (though, sadly, it means I'll be coming back to the height of winter >.< )

Don't worry, Hannah. It's my first trip too :) We can be newbies together, lol.
oliviaf

Postby andom123 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:31 pm

Hello All!

My husband and I will be going on the (starting May 6th) London to Rome section of this trip for our honeymoon. We are so excited that we are going to be finally seeing a glimpse of Europe since we are coming from the States. We are hoping to see some beautiful places and meet some great people along the way. :D

See You Soon!

Andi and Bobby
andom123

Postby sheidas » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:43 am

Hey everyone!

I'm on the London to Rome (May 6) section of this trip too! Congrats to Andi and Bobby :) and I can't wait to meet you two and everyone else on this tour! :D

See you soon,
Sheida
sheidas

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge