Peru Panorama April 8

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Peru Panorama April 8

Postby alstar » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:57 pm

Just wondering who will be on the April 8th tour of Peru Panorama. I'm from Canada travelling alone for first time on one of these adventures and very excited for it to get started. Lets get a good forum of who's in this group and make a very memorable trip. Can't wait to hear from you all.
alstar
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Peru Panorama April 8

Postby betteloc » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:58 am

Hello. It's very nice to meet you. I'm also going on this tour. This will also be my first G-adventures trip and I can't wait.
I'm coming from the UK ( flying to Lima on 7th). Not long to go now!
betteloc

Postby alstar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:14 pm

So nice to hear from you. Yes it is coming up quick. I also am flying in on 7th. So many this to do on this trip, I'm hoping to do some zip lining one of the free days in Cusco. If any one on trip wants to check me out im on facebook Allan Ollivier. Going to be and Epic trip.
alstar

Postby alstar » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:59 pm

One more week until this trip starts. The packing list has started and changed a few times. Been looking into what there is on the free day in Cusco. The rock climbing and zip lining looks incredible. Www.naturavive.com is the website for it. Hope to hear from all going and meet in a week.
alstar

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge