ACWC130414 WILD CHINA 14th April 2013

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

ACWC130414 WILD CHINA 14th April 2013

Postby laine_riley » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:09 pm

hi, is anyone else booked on the wild china tour starting 14th april?? looking forward to it already :D
also is anyone staying on in hong kong after the trip ends?
laine_riley
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: ACWC130414 WILD CHINA 14th April 2013

Postby kiwikoalabaer77 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:56 am

Hi Laine,

I am not on your tour but I am on the Essential China trip which starts in Bejing the same day like yours and ends in Hongkong also the same day. When having a look at the itinerary of your tour our groups will also be in Yangshuo at the same time.

I have been to Lijiang, Dali and Kunming already in August 2010 (unfortunately not to the Tiger Leaping Gorge) with another tour with G Adventures called "Yunnan and Tibet Adventure" which unfortunately doesn't run anymore.

When are you getting into Beijing? I am arriving on the 11th April at 3.10 PM as I wanted to have three days to explore the city on my own a bit and to be able to see the Summer Palace. I will also stay three days in Hongkong after the tour ends.

If you are getting into Beiing early we could meet up for a drink or explore a few places together if you like to.

Cheers
Vanessa

Stories and photos from my travels: http://www.travellingcolognian.com/
kiwikoalabaer77
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge