AESS130330 : Classic Bali and Lombok - 30th March

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

AESS130330 : Classic Bali and Lombok - 30th March

Postby helen.underwood » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Hi

Just wondering who else is going on this tour? I thought it would be nice to say hello before we head of as its not that long now! I'm 22 and from England, I'm currently travelling on my own in Australia and really looking forward to getting to Indonesia!

Helen x
helen.underwood
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: AESS130330 : Classic Bali and Lombok - 30th March

Postby kabeck » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:08 am

Hey Helen,

I'm Kirsty, 28 and currently living in England going travelling for 8 weeks at the end of March. Classic Bali tour is my first stop then off to Australia's East coast after that. How are you finding Australia? Are you travelling alone?

Kirsty x
kabeck

Postby francesbeeton » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi there!

I'm also on the Classic Bali from 30 March to 7 April! 29 yr old female from England. Really excited about this as it was completely last minute - as in I only received flight confirmation today!

Really looking forward to meeting everyone on this trip!

Fran
francesbeeton

Postby helen.underwood » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:45 am

Hi Fran and Kirsty

So nice to hear from some people on the same tour!

Kirsty Australia is amazing!!! I spent my first month here in Melbourne as I have friends there, its such an awesome city. I then traveled up the east coast, although I only went as far as fraser Island. Unfortunately the weather hasn't been ideal and has caused some problems in getting further north but I've loved all the places I've been to. Also, everything will be very fresh in my mind when we are in Bali so maybe i can offer you some advice on places to go! and yup I've been travelling alone for the last month up the east coast, its super easy to travel alone here, people are so friendly are the east coast is so well equipped for backpackers!

Im off to Singapore tomorrow and then I fly into Bali on the 28th, cant believe i'll be there so soon, my time in Australia has flown by!!! I Hope you both enjoy your last week in England before flying out, I hear its very cold and snowy again, and i guess I will see you in just over a week!

Helen x
helen.underwood

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge