AFMS130302: Maldives Dhoni Cruise - March 2, 2013

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

AFMS130302: Maldives Dhoni Cruise - March 2, 2013

Postby jennlemm » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Hey Everyone!

I'm hoping to meet someone who will be on this same tour as me! I know it's a pretty small tour so my chances are pretty small... But if you are and you happen to come across this, please reach out. Would enjoy getting to chat with someone beforehand.

- Jenn
jennlemm
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: AFMS130302: Maldives Dhoni Cruise - March 2, 2013

Postby taimi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Hey Jenn

I'm also booked on this trip! Where are you from? Are you spending much time in the Maldives before or after the tour?

-Taimi
taimi

Postby jennlemm » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:08 am

Hi Taimi!

I'm from NYC. Where are you from? Unfortunately I'm not spending any extra time in the Maldives. After the tour I'm headed to Dubai for a few days. Are you a single traveler? Do you have FB? Have you ever traveled with G Adventures before? (Lol, sorry for all the questions.)

I have never traveled with G Adventures before so I am a bit curious. In the past I have traveled with Contiki - not sure if you ever heard of them but they are for travelers aged 18-35. I've been on 3 trips with them. I wanted to try something different this time though and G Adventures offers many more countries/options.

Talk to you soon,
Jenn
jennlemm

Postby taimi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:49 am

I'm from Sydney :) Travelling by myself on my way to Europe and yes I do have facebook - I'm sure we'll all be friends on there during/after the tour haha
I haven't personally travelled with G before but I'm currently a travel agent (today is my last day though!) and we sell G Adventures all the time. Everyone else I work with has done a G Adventures tour and they've all raved about them! Compared to Contiki they're not as "party crazy" as Contiki tends to be, instead they get more into the cultural/off the beaten track side of things but obviously it depends on the people on the tour!!
See you in a few days!!
taimi

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge