SZRA130307: Rio to Lima Adventure - March 07, 2013

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Re: SZRA130307: Rio to Lima Adventure - March 07, 2013

Postby gpsygrl » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:16 am

Hey Corey

Yeah I can imagine you'd be getting a bit anxious about your visa! Once mine was in the processing stage it only took a day to finalize it & then a few more to arrive in the mail.
Let me know how you go and then we can sort out where to meet up in ya want. Good luck!
gpsygrl
User Rank: Daytripper

Postby chambo » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 pm

hey laura
so i finally have heard back from the brazilian consulate and it looks like it will be processed by the 28th just in time (phew), so the flight from sydney leaves at 1930 so i should be there around 1700 did you say you were flying out from sydney? or did we have the same flight from buenos aires to rio?
chambo
User Rank: Weekender

Postby justsarah » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Hey Guys,

Ill be joining you on the tour in Buenos Aires. Im from UK and cant wait to start the trip. I hope you all get there ok and enjoy your first couple of weeks

Looking forward to meeting you

Sarah
justsarah

Postby gpsygrl » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Phew - cutting it fine Corey! That's great news. It's been a bit touch and go to see I'm going to be healthy enough to travel so I've been stressing about having to cancel everything! Some painkillers and a bit of luck should get me through though. I fly from Adelaide to Sydney and have something like a 7 hour stopover so I can meet ya at the gate as I guess I'll head there an hour or so before the flight leaves. Might be best to PM me and we can exchange ph numbers if you're gonna have a ph on you?

Sarah - looking forward to it too!! We'll see you in BA :)

Now I just gotta decide on the end of my trip - thinking of completely blowing the budget and heading to Cuba and Curacao!

Cheers,

Laura
gpsygrl

Postby chambo » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:07 am

hahah yeah definitely cutting it fine, it should be in my hands tomorrow (friday) fingers crossed.
That is not good news to hear you are sick hopefully you will be fighting fit come flight day....
meeting at the gate sounds like a great idea i look forward to it, once i work out how to pm you i will lol and also i say blow the budget hahaha
chambo

Previous

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge