SPPS130316 : Peru on a Shoestring - March 16, 2013

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

SPPS130316 : Peru on a Shoestring - March 16, 2013

Postby zuz » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:05 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Zuzana and I am going on the Peru on a Shoestring tour starting on 16 March solo and would like to meet someone doing the same! I will be flying from London on the 15 March and will continue travelling after the tour ends. I am flying out of Buenos Aires on 23 April and the plan is to get there via the main sights of Bolivia (Lake Titicaca, Salar de Uyuni etc), Argentina's Igassu Falls and perhaps a short stay in the Amazon if the budget allows. It would be lovely to meet someone, perhaps another solo traveler, who is doing the Peru on a Shoestring tour and is looking to continue travelling after the tour ends.

Also, I am flying out to Cuba for two weeks after this if anyone is interested or is planning to do the same it would be great to hear from you! It will be nice to end the trip in a hot country and Cuba has always been my dream.

Just to mention, I am interested in experiencing different cultures/ways of life of the countries I am visiting and am looking for like minded people.

I cannot wait for this great adventure!

Regards.

Zuzana
zuz
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge