Indochina Discovery Feb. 4th

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Indochina Discovery Feb. 4th

Postby joyith » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Hello travelers,
I am a Canadian traveling solo for this 30 day trip. Already counting down. Can't wait to explore Asia and meet some great people.
Joy
joyith
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Indochina Discovery Feb. 4th

Postby cglogg » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Hi Joy,

I'm a solo traveller from the UK going on this trip - Got my backpack today, excited!

Will be at the airport this time next month - What time do you arrive?

Charlotte
cglogg

Postby joyith » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:19 am

Hi Charlotte! Sorry so late with a reply.
Our trip is really soon, very exciting! I am from the Yukon in Canada, looking forward to some sunshine and warm weather. I will be arriving in Bangkok on Feb 2nd late at night. I will be staying at the Bangkok Center hotel for the couple nights prior to our trip. My mom's cousin lives in the city so i will be spending some time with her before our trip starts.
Have you been on a trip like this before? I went to Costa Rica last winter with G-Adventures for 2 weeks. This is going to be a busy, fun month!
Cheers,
Joy
joyith

Postby cglogg » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:11 am

Hi Joy,

I know so soon now - It's come around so quickly and I can't wait now! Thats lovely, hopefully you will be a little more rested and ready for the busy month ahead!

No this is my first trip with G-Adventures, I take it you had such a great time that you booked again? I bet Costa Rica was amazing too...

Charlotte
cglogg

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge