DKUE Ultimate East Africa Feb 6 2015

Meet travelling companions booked on G Adventures trips departing in February

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

DKUE Ultimate East Africa Feb 6 2015

Postby grash » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:08 am

Just wondering if anyone else has booked this tour yet. This will be my second time to Africa with G Adventures. I am super excited and have already booked my flight. I am arriving in Nairobi a few days early and plan to do a couple of day trips to Nairobi National Park and Amboseli National Park. I just can't wait to go!
grash
User Rank: Traveller

Re: DKUE Ultimate East Africa Feb 6 2015

Postby froggybraveheart » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:51 am

Hey, I'm booked on this tour too!!!I thought I was just about the only one who was THIS excited :D
This is also my second trip with G adventures as well as my second trip to Africa. I'm counting down the days...literally.
froggybraveheart

Postby grash » Wed May 07, 2014 10:43 am

I am glad to see that someone else is as excited to go as I am. I plan to arrive in Nairobi three days early-- I am flying from Canada and you never know about that winter weather. I want to book a one day tour to Amboseli National Park. The photos I see are so beautiful. I would also like to go to Nairobi National Park. I want to see it all and do everything. I am also booked for the balloon ride. I just can't wait!
grash

Postby froggybraveheart » Wed May 07, 2014 11:46 am

I am from Canada as well and I am also doing the balloon safari! There were a lot of Canadians on the last G Adventures trip I took. That sounds like a really good idea to go to Amboseli park. My brother went there a few years ago and his photos are spectacular. Do you have the name of a particular tour group? Are you going to book it when you arrive there or ahead of time?
froggybraveheart

Postby grash » Wed May 21, 2014 2:38 pm

I am planning to book my tours to Amboseli and Nairobi National Park before I go. I have just booked my stay in Nairobi. I am going to stay at the Hibiscus Guest House. It has good reviews on tripadvisor and is relatively cheap. The owner owns a tour company as well, so I have emailed him to check his rates for both tours. I can let you know the cost if you like!
grash

Postby froggybraveheart » Thu May 22, 2014 1:13 pm

Yes, please keep me updated. It sounds like something I would definitely consider doing as well.
froggybraveheart

Return to February