Cambodia & Vietnam on a Shoestring Jan 2015

Meet travelling companions booked on G Adventures trips departing in January

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Cambodia & Vietnam on a Shoestring Jan 2015

Postby laurab393 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Hello

I'm booking the Cambodia and Vietnam trip on the 2nd or 3rd Jan (flight depending) and thought it would be cool to see who else was going and chat to some people beforehand :D it's not my first solo trip and I have been with G adventures once before and loved it so very excited for this trip!

Laura x
laurab393
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Cambodia & Vietnam on a Shoestring Jan 2015

Postby hannaht18 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:55 am

Hi Laura,

I haven't booked anything yet but am also thinking of either taking this trip or the indochina discovery tour on those dates!

It will be my first solo travel experience so would be great to chat to somebody before hand to make it a little less scary!

Hannah :)
hannaht18

Postby laurab393 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Hi Hannah

I found G Adventures really great when I went with them before and most of my group were solo travellers so it didn't matter being on your own, although I know it's scary! but generally I think everyone is in the same boat and open to make friends and share experiences, the group I was with were great so i'm hoping to have the same! :)

I think I am booking on to this tour from 2nd Jan as I managed to get cheap flights (although i'm flying on NYE :-s) let me know if you end up booking on to this trip :-)

Laura x
laurab393

Postby hannaht18 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:19 pm

Hey Laura,

Well that makes me feel a lot better about the whole thing, i guess everybody is in the same boat so it sounds like it is going to be an amazing experience that i get to share with some new awesome people!

Flying out on NYE, that will be an interesting way to bring in the new year haha, but im sure you will make up for it on this tour anyway!

Heading to the travel agents on Wednesday so will let you know when im definite!

Hannah x
hannaht18

Postby tim75 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:10 am

Hey Laura,
I just booked the trip departing Bangkok on 4th of january, cause I want to celebrate my birthday in Sihanoukville. If you haven't booked yet, think about starting on the 4th. I will spend some drinks on my birthday. :D
Where are you from?
Tim
tim75

Postby laurab393 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:23 am

Hi Tim

What an awesome way to spend your birthday! I haven't booked yet and will think about joining on the 4th as that sounds like fun! I did want to spend more time in Vietnam though as I have been to bangkok before a few times and i'm flying home on 24th Jan, so will have a think about it!

I'm from UK- London, how about you?

Laura x
laurab393

Postby hannaht18 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:57 am

Hi Laura,

I have officially booked my tour now starting on the 2nd! Getting very excited already, time will fly!

Look forward to hearing if you are still booking this date :)

Hannah x
hannaht18

Return to January