Prague to London - July

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Prague to London - July

Postby lala_b » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Hi there, I am a 31F solo traveller and am hoping to go on the tour at the end of July from Prague to London. Any other solo travellers considering this trip? I've never done a G tour before and am a little intimidated to go alone. If there are any other solo travellers, please message. I am also hoping to stay in London after the tour is done and have time afterwards to travel some more (I am hoping to finally see Paris!).
lala_b
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Prague to London - July

Postby andijanks » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:26 pm

Hey, I'm a 21 year old American female and I am going on the trip alone then spending about a week in London! I have never done a G trip before, but I am currently living and working in Italy, so I figured an organized trip can't be any more scary than that haha
andijanks

Postby lebagg91 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:33 am

Hey there! I'm a F 23yr old American solo traveler who is doing the trip at the end of July! I am so excited for the trip, and to meet other solo travelers! I am only staying one extra day in London, but I plan on making the most of it!
lebagg91

Postby bgdoyle120 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi,

Like you, I'm a first time single traveller too (23yrs). Very excited as it's so close now although of course a little anxious too. I'll be coming back to home turf as I live in England! Nice to meet you virtually and look forward to meeting you all in person! :)
bgdoyle120

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge