Classic Bali June 2014

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Classic Bali June 2014

Postby kathryno » Fri May 30, 2014 2:54 am

Hello,

I am going on the Classic Bali trip that leaves Sanur on the 21st of June. Would be lovely to know some people through here before meeting up on the trip!

Sampai nanti,
Kathryn
kathryno
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Classic Bali June 2014

Postby sophie.l-ogg » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:02 pm

Hi Kathryn,

Hope you had a great trip! I've booked to do classic Bali and Lombok for October. I was just curious what shoes did you need? As I read on the page that you need walking boots with ankle grip and I'm travelling for a while and they're heavy, did you find that you needed them or would you say plimsoles would be fine?

Thank you!

Sophie
sophie.l-ogg
User Rank: Weekender

Postby bpr1401 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:40 am

Hi Sophie,

I did the Classic Bali tour last year. I know it says you need walking boots with ankle protection but most of my group survived with just trainers (sneakers) or plimsolls for the whole trip. I think our CEO even wore flip flops the day we climbed Mount Batur!

Anyway, hope you enjoy Bali. It's a truly amazing place and I'd love to go back one day :-)

Ben
bpr1401

Postby sophie.l-ogg » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:17 am

Hi Ben,

Thanks for getting back to me, that's great! Just wondering about money, would dollars and like pre paid cash/debit card be fine? Also would you recommend any things to do in Bali along with the trip?

Thank you, I am really looking forward to it :)

Sophie
sophie.l-ogg

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge