UNCOVER INDIA: DELHI TO GOA Oct. 12th

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

UNCOVER INDIA: DELHI TO GOA Oct. 12th

Postby polycarpa » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Hey my husband and I just booked this trip, who will we have the pleasure of sharing this adventure with?
polycarpa
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: UNCOVER INDIA: DELHI TO GOA Oct. 12th

Postby hayleyanna81 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi there!

How funny, I've just posted pretty much the same message as you, then deleted it realising I'd put it in the wrong month, headed back to this forum and here's yours!? Heh!

My husband Brian and I are recently married and start our honeymoon 4 month travel adventure in India on the Delhi to Goa tour on the 12th October :) I'm delighted there's another couple on the trip - I always worry you're less approachable when travelling in a pair, but that's really not the case. We're both looking forward to making new friends!

Where are you both coming from?

Hayley
hayleyanna81

Postby polycarpa » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:01 pm

Hey Hayley,

My name is Belkys (you can call me Bel) and my husband is Manuel. We're New Yorkers.

Four month honeymoon??? That sounds awesome!!! Congratulations.

We feel the same way, we were a little worried about not fitting in this being a YOLO trip and all. We're recently married too and trying to extend our honeymoon phase with lots of travel and adventures. Looking forward to meeting you guys, we made great friends in our Costa Rica quest and it really enhanced the experience. We hope to do it again in India.

Where are you guys from?

Bel
polycarpa

Postby hayleyanna81 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:47 am

Hi Bel!

Lovely to hear back from you :) Congratulations on your recent marriage too! We kind of had a 'mini-moon' in South Africa recently which spurred on these travel plans, so were seeing this as our proper honeymoon :)

Oh wow, New Yorkers! Awesome! We both live in Bristol, UK, but are actually about to move to Sydney for a year or few to try out life there...That comes at the end of our travelling adventure in Jan :)

Sounds like you've travelled a fair bit! How exciting!

We're very much looking forward to meeting you both. Wondering who lose might be on this adventure too...?

If you're on Facebook and fancy getting in touch feel free-slightly easier to message on there! I'm under 'Hayley Riley'.

When do you fly out?

Hayley x
hayleyanna81

Postby polycarpa » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:49 am

Hey Hayley, there's a lot of people by your name on fb. Look me up instead, Belkys Balaguera-Cruz. Looking forward to meet you guys.
polycarpa

Postby jlosatx » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Hello All,

I will also be on the Oct 12th trip. I will be flying into India on the 11th. Will anyone be checking in to the hotel before the 12th? I am from Texas and am traveling alone meeting up with friends in Thailand and China after India. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Jennifer
jlosatx

Postby sorkness » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Hey all,

Sounds like we have a great group going. I'm really looking forward to the trip and meeting everyone.

Bel & Manuel - I'm a NYer too (East Village). I'll be flying on United: departing 8:35pm on the 11th, landing in Delhi at 8:15pm on the 12th. It would be funny if you two are on the same flight.

If anyone want's to look me up on Facebook, it's pretty easy (Bret Sorkness), though this forum works fine as well.

See you all soon.

-Bret
sorkness

Postby brianbloodaxe » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:24 am

Hi Jennifer me and my wife Hayley will be getting to the hotel on the 11th as well so we might bump into you
brianbloodaxe

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge