Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure - 30Mar2013

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure - 30Mar2013

Postby melanie » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi all,
Wonder if any of you are joining captioned tour departing on 30Mar… As my freight will be arriving at Delhi airport at the night before at 00:30 of 30th, I hope I might be joining any of my tour-mate before jumping alone into the arrival transfer car to Perfect Hotel…
Given the repeated gang rape news from India including yesterday’s Swiss couple, we ladies travelers to India got to take extra extra precaution.
Mel
melanie
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure - 30Mar2013

Postby hanah_elfellah » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Hi Mel

My friend and Amanda and I are going to be on this trip! We arrive in Delhi at about 7am on 29th March so will already have checked into the hotel by the time you arrive. Given all the recent problems we arranged a Airport/Hotel transfer through our travel agent (Trailfinders). This might be a good idea for you?

Where are you flying in from? We are leaving from Aberdeen, Scotland. If you fancy meeting up on the morning of 30th give me a shout! Safety in numbers is probably the best idea given what has been going on!

Hanah
hanah_elfellah

Postby melanie » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Thanks Hanah,
I am flying from Hong Kong. I got G to arrange hotel/airport transfer and they have given me the full name of that transfer serviceman for my identification at airport....It would help...

Sure I will be looking for you in that morning of 30th.... You all have a great adventure in Delhi on the 29th. Take great care though and always in a group and I will be joining you for fun.

See u you v v soon.
Melanie
:lol:
melanie

Postby hanah_elfellah » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Hi Melanie

Good idea regarding the Taxi driver's ID!!! I'll make sure to get this before we arrive!

Look forward to meeting you on the morning of 30th! Look out for two brunette Scottish girls :-)

Safe trip over!

Hanah
hanah_elfellah

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge