ATID - Indochina Discovery, March 21st

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

ATID - Indochina Discovery, March 21st

Postby mellief » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Heya,

Anyone going on the same trip? March 21st - April 19th.
So excited!!

Mellie x
mellief
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: ATID - Indochina Discovery, March 21st

Postby chevy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:58 am

Hi Mellie,
I am on this tour as well!This is my second GAP tour and I am looking forward to this trip.Traveling solo from Canada.
chevy

Postby mellief » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi chevy,

That's awesome! Very excited. It's my second GAP tour as well, did Central American Journey before Christmas. When do you arrive in Bangkok? I'll be there from the 19th. I'm travelling solo from Norway.
mellief

Postby chevy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi Mellie,
I arrive at 5pm on the 19th,and I am staying GAP starting point hotel "Bangkok Center Hotel".I am a bit early just to be safe.
Just curious,how many extra passport pics are you bringing for visas?Norway is on my "Bucket list",met some folks from there on my Africa trip,and I hope to visit there someday.
I think our tour is filling up,wonder how many we will have for the entire trip?
chevy

Postby mellief » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:52 pm

I arrive 7pm, I booked in at New Road Guesthouse for the first two nights as it was a bit cheaper, but it's only right across from Bangkok Centre Hotel! Maybe we could meet up on the 20th? :) If so, let me know, I could add you on fb or something.

I have 10 passport photos with me just in case! But I'm travelling for a while after the tour and will need some for that. Are you travelling after?

You should definitely come to Norway at some point, a lot of great things to see! Especially if you know people here. 2 requestable spaces left, hopefully there will be a few, but probably a lot jumping on and off! Exciting times ahead!
mellief

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge