CCCA Central Cuba Adventure 12th Jan/CCL Cuba Libre 19th Jan

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

CCCA Central Cuba Adventure 12th Jan/CCL Cuba Libre 19th Jan

Postby nataliel » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi

I'm doing the Central Cuba Adventure (departing 12th Jan) and the Cuba Libre (departing 19th Jan). Is anyone else booked onto these trips? Can't wait, it's so close now :)

Natalie
nataliel
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: CCCA Central Cuba Adventure 12th Jan/CCL Cuba Libre 19th

Postby merrill » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Hi :-)

I did Cuba Libre in December and had the time of my life, I am pretty sure you will have the same guide we had his name is Evan pronounced e vaaan but may be spelt Ivan. I know he was due to do the Cuba Libre 5 weeks after we returned and that's the 19th Jan. I am convinced he is the best tour guide anyone could wish for.I would be so grateful if you could pass a message on to him for me please. " Hola Evan, Please remember to pass my message on to Pablo that I got the gate wrong and although I saw him not sure he saw me wave from the other side of the coach" also " Evan if there's a chance you can check out my review on debbies and show Pablo, that would be great, big hug for him and you :-) ".

Gosh if this is possible I would be so, so grateful, have an amazing time and don't hesitate to ask me any questions about the tour :-)

Merrill (from New Zealand)
merrill

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge