Tanzania Encompassed- 17 Dec- 4 Jan

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Tanzania Encompassed- 17 Dec- 4 Jan

Postby suzie018 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Hey everyone!

It is my first time travelling with GAdventure and travelling to Africa and I was wondering if there was anyone online that was taking part in the same trip as me. I figure this would be a great way to introduce myself at the same time so here I am. I love travelling and learning about different country. I am always looking for a new challenge and Kilimanjaro has been on my to do list for a while, unfortunately, I could not find anyone crazy enough to do it with me hence why I decided to joined a group. While I am there I might has well do the safari and visit Zanzibar Island! If you are going on this trip, let me know I am curious to know who I will be travelling with!

Suzie
suzie018
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Tanzania Encompassed- 17 Dec- 4 Jan

Postby cajman » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Hi Suzie,

I have done a few tours with GAP or G Adventures and have enjoyed all of them and had a good time. I will be on the Dec 17 Tanzania Encompassed tour as well. My friends all think I am nuts for trying this on my vacation, but, they also prefer to sit on a boat doing a cruise - boring. The 19,500' of altitude does concern me as i have not been that high outside of a plane. 14,500' was the highest i have to date. But, as they say, you only live once. Are you going to do the balloon ride?

Andrew
cajman

Re: Tanzania Encompassed- 17 Dec- 4 Jan

Postby suzie018 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Great, I'll see you in a couples of days in Tanzania then! I have not booked the balloon ride. I guess if we can book it while we are there I might if the weather is good for it.

Suzie
suzie018

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge