CRQ100508 Costa Rica Quest 8 May

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

CRQ100508 Costa Rica Quest 8 May

Postby roni83 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:24 am

Hi all,
My name is Veronica and I have booked the CRQ trip starting on 8th May. I will be travelling from London with a stopover in Madrid and this is my first solo trip (first activity holiday and also first organised group holiday).

I have no idea what to pack, what to expect and hope to find out who else is going on the same holiday. There are plenty of spaces left on this tour, so hope I'm not going completely on my own... It would be good to know a few names before arriving in San Jose.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Veronica
roni83
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: CRQ100508 Costa Rica Quest 8 May

Postby becc79 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:23 am

Hi Veronica,

You will not be completely alone, I have also booked this trip :). I am travelling to Costa Rica from Canada for a wedding and will be arriving a week before and returning to San Jose for the beginning of this trip. This is the first GAP trip I've done, I am excited but can't really help on the packing issue.
See you in a few weeks.
Rebecca
becc79

Postby roni83 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:11 am

Great, see you there Rebecca :)
roni83

Postby carlyjames » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:20 pm

Hi Rebecca and Veronica
My name is Carly (31 yrs), and today, I have also just booked up on this tour and getting excited already! Whoop!!!
I am also doing a tour in south america before I fly to Costa Rica so I am leaving the UK next Friday (all very last minute ... but adds to the excitement I suppose!!)
When I booked - I was the last place left on this trip - so we wont be alone!!!
How old are you both?
Re packing - I am a girly girl and so there is no way I can stick to just 2 pairs of shorts and 2 t-shirts etc...I'll have all sorts...! So if you have forgotten anything - you can borrow mine!!
Look forward to meeting you both
Carly X :D
carlyjames

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge