Inca Trail - April 1st-4th - Percys Group - Help !

Reconnect with friends you made on a recent G Adventures tour.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Inca Trail - April 1st-4th - Percys Group - Help !

Postby Sean » Mon May 26, 2008 11:37 am

Hi... Sean and Natasha here seeking our fellow travellers that shared the magical Inca Trail with Percy in April. I am looking to make contact as I would be delighted with some assitance from my fellow trekers.
The issue is that immediately after the Inca Trail we went to Lima for a couple of days....unfortunatley we were attacked and mugged! Not a pleasant experience, with all money etc... taken but worst of all, our camera with all our photos of our time in Peru is lost forever. So I am hoping that somehow one of our travelling companions will come to the rescue and send me copies of your photos...its ambitous but sure you have to be optimistic.

So heres hoping that one of ; Jody, Craig, Joel, Chris (x2) , Charlotte, Mike, Kate, Francis, Susan, Speedy Gonzales...will see this and make contact !

Cheers
Sean.
sean_s_carey@hotmail.com
Sean
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Inca Trail - April 1st-4th - Percys Group - Help !

Postby JaliscoJudy » Tue May 27, 2008 9:11 pm

Hi Sean.

If you and your co-travelers exchanged messages in the Watering Hole Departure Lounge before your trip, you can simply go to those posts in the "Archive from the Departure Lounge" forum and contact them by sending private messages by clicking on the PM button beneath their screen names.

Hope you find them!

JaliscoJudy
JaliscoJudy

Return to G Adventures Alumni