Trying to locate our Beijing to Kathmandu group leader

Reconnect with friends you made on a recent G Adventures tour.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Trying to locate our Beijing to Kathmandu group leader

Postby Maureen » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:12 am

Hi all-

First time posting. My family of 4 went on the Beijing to Kathmandu trip this summer in late July. Our tour guide's name was Yajun and she was from Beijing. She was going to provide us with e-mail addresses for everyone in our group and we have not heard from her. We have some pictures which we would love to exchange with our group.

We were called "The Family" by the group as we took our son and daughter on that trip, too. Also, our group included Lee, Bob from Toronto, Judy from Texas, the Brits, the Austrians and the Norweigan couples.

Please post if you went on this trip or know how to contact Yajun. I've emailed Gap a couple of times to no avail.

Thanks!
Maureen
User Rank: Daytripper

Postby thetravelingbee » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:45 am

Hi Maureen. I think you have the right idea posting on here and hopefully some of the other members of your group will see your message. I am also going to alert Customer Service to your post in case there is something they can do to assist. Good luck!
thetravelingbee
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Postby Customer_Service » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:09 am

Hi Maureen, thanks for letting us know. I will see if there is anything our Asia office can do to get that info over to you. Thanks!
Customer_Service

Any luck?

Postby Maureen » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:58 pm

Thanks for trying to locate Yajun. Any idea how long it might take to get a response? If she no longer works for GAP, will GAP still pass on her information to me?
Maureen

Return to G Adventures Alumni