No Prices in 2009/10 e-Brochure?

Post your opinions and suggestions to help improve our website and discussion forum.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

No Prices in 2009/10 e-Brochure?

Postby zan5hin » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:45 pm

Hi,

I just downloaded the latest brochure, all 132MB of it. I'll be taking it with me to view at anytime on my Fujitsu UMPC (Ultra mobile PC).

Where are the prices?

It's a bit ridiculous to have such a massive source of information and then require internet access to cross reference the current price anyway, defeating the purpose of having the e-brochure at all.

It just doesn't make any sense to me. I understand that you have different prices in the printed copies depending on where everyone is from, but at least put in the USD price as a reference point......

Preferably I'd like to see the e-brouchure re-done with different editions downloadble with currencies, I need AUD.
zan5hin
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: No Prices in 2009/10 e-Brochure?

Postby DanielBMe » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:16 am

That is odd. I have a hard copy of the new worldwide brochure and it does include the prices. I would have thought the online or pdf copies would just be replicated as is. Seems silly to me to remove the prices as it does defeat the purpose of having an online brochure. Maybe the online versions are not 100% completed yet....
DanielBMe
User Rank: Elite Explorer
User Rank: Elite Explorer

Re: No Prices in 2009/10 e-Brochure?

Postby Reditor » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:27 am

Hey Dan and Zan!
Glad you're enjoying the e-brochures. They are full of plenty of general G.A.P Adventures and travel information, along with tour details.

Prices have been volatile and are always subject to change throughout the year. (Plenty of posts about changing prices in this forum). Our designers are normally very friendly, but they would probably have a breakdown if we asked them to continually re-create e-brochures for all currencies whenever there was a change.

Please take advantage of the e-brochures, and when you've found some tours that interest you, prices are only a click or phone call away.
The Gap Adventures Difference. It's more than just Lifetime Deposits and Guaranteed Departures:
Why travel with Gap Adventures

Are you signed up for bridging the gap, our inspiring travel newsletter?
Reditor
User Rank: Road Warrior
User Rank: Road Warrior

Return to Website and Forum Feedback