Trip Invoice

Post your opinions and suggestions to help improve our website and discussion forum.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Trip Invoice

Postby voidczech » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:38 am

When I last spoke with my Gap rep, he said that invoices are now being stored on-line, where the legally must remain for x years.

I've only been able to find my invoice once on this website. Can someone tell me the path, so that I can find it again.

Thx
Simone

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." -- St. Augustine
voidczech
User Rank: Elite World Wanderer

Re: Trip Invoice

Postby Reditor » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Hey Simone!
Head to http://www.gapadventures.com/clients/login for vouchers and trip invoices.
That is a different page than the Community, so it will have a different password and login which you would have received from your agent. At this time we're unable to provide these documents through the forum/community login.
The Gap Adventures Difference. It's more than just Lifetime Deposits and Guaranteed Departures:
Why travel with Gap Adventures

Are you signed up for bridging the gap, our inspiring travel newsletter?
Reditor
User Rank: Road Warrior
User Rank: Road Warrior

Re: Trip Invoice

Postby voidczech » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:59 pm

So, every time I put money down on this trip and GAP issues an invoice, they'll all show up under that first login/pw I got? Or will I get a new login/pw with every invoice issued?

-Simone

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." -- St. Augustine
voidczech

Return to Website and Forum Feedback