Guaranteed Departures?

Post your opinions and suggestions to help improve our website and discussion forum.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Guaranteed Departures?

Postby Spuzzum » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:18 am

Hello,

The other day I was looking through your site and noticed that the trip I am taking (but have yet to book) stated that some dates had a guaranteed departure. Today when I look, it says nothing of the sort! I'm glad I didn't book my flights based on this temporary info... :roll:

What's going on with the guaranteed departures?
Spuzzum
User Rank: Traveller

Postby Customer_Service » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:33 am

Thank you for your posting.

G.A.P Adventures will be launching our guaranteed departure program to enable our clients’ certainty around specific departures. Our web developers mistakenly posted this on our live website, and this is what you viewed. Please accept our apologies for any confusion this may have caused. We expect to have our guaranteed departures available to go ‘live’ in the near term.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. If you have any specific enquiries, please feel free to contact our sales team on 1800-465-5600 or travel@gap.ca

Kind Regards,

Customer Service.
Customer_Service

Postby steve » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:37 am

The Guaranteed Departure program is now online.
steve
User Rank: Explorer
User Rank: Explorer

Postby sinecure » Mon May 21, 2007 8:07 pm

Is it possible to request a trip to be Guaranteed? or when would I expect Jan/Feb dates to start showing the Guaranteed flag?

Thanks
Erik
:roll:
sinecure

Hey

Postby Brandon57381 » Mon May 21, 2007 8:17 pm

Erik,

It all depends on the trip capacity and how big of a demand there is on that specific date and so on, im leaving for Egypt in September and the tour im on has a guaranteed departure already, one thing you could do, is call GAP and ask them how many people are leaving for a certain trip and date, most trips go to guaranteed depature when 10 people have reserved spots...hope this can help!

Brandon
Brandon57381

Return to Website and Forum Feedback