Create your own adventure contest

Post your opinions and suggestions to help improve our website and discussion forum.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Re: Create your own adventure contest

Postby DanielBMe » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:37 pm

I'm using IE 7.

I used my home PC instead of my work laptop and was able to do it. So now it's just a matter of waiting it out til I get the call that I won... :P
DanielBMe
User Rank: Elite Explorer
User Rank: Elite Explorer

Postby nikimarcotte » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 pm

have noticed a different glitch on the adventure contest page, when you are in "view and vote"..found one entry that the countries it says the tour is visiting on the thumbnail page, do not match the actual destinations on the details page. on the thumbnail for "Live a life time in 16 days.." created by and Emma Lund, appears to be a canada&US tour, but once you click on it for the details, the description is for australia, indonesia and malaysia, with all the proper destination prompts. don't know if there are other ones like this as i haven't gotten around to looking at all of them. the countries visited,map and pic are each for the US and Canada, the rest appears correct.
nikimarcotte
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Postby dreaded_luggage » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:19 am

Hey, GAP?

Has anything more come of this contest? It pulled in thousands of suggestions. I know there was a lot of tosh in there, as there always will be in any vox pop, but there must have been a hundred good ideas. Did anyone ever look into the top 1% or top 2% and see whether any of them could be added to brochures?
dreaded_luggage
User Rank: Traveller
User Rank: Traveller

Previous

Return to Website and Forum Feedback