Essential Vietnam and Cambodia

Ancient temples swallowed by the jungle, rice paddies, local markets, stunning beaches, fiery cuisine, smoking incense at the feet of a golden Buddha, and the friendliest locals around.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Essential Vietnam and Cambodia

Postby jen_jen2014 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:15 pm

This will be my first g adventures trip and I'm travelling alone (daunting :-0) would be great to hear from anyone who has done this tour before ? What its like ? And anyone who is booked to go on it ? :-) Jen :D
jen_jen2014
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Essential Vietnam and Cambodia

Postby ballu » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:27 pm

Please use our departure lounge to find fellow travellers:

viewforum.php?f=69
EMBRACE THE BIZARRE
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/

I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list

If you never get lost, you never get found

ballu

Re: Essential Vietnam and Cambodia

Postby kiwialan » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Hi we have just returned from Essential Vietnam & Cambodia touring 17 days Hanoi-Bangkok late Dec 2013.
Fabulous tour, great touring partners & CEO. We are 4 in our 60's & had a ball. Hotels fine, food great & interesting! Transport including air,coach, local bus, boat, cyclo, Tuk Tuk & overnight train all safe & fun. Many interesting add on's & also time to explore alone. Cooler in the North Hanoi & Halong Bay so fleece & jeans needed but from Hue South it was very warm. We had sleeping bag liners for train but it was clean & cool. Only currency needed was $US. The temples of Angkor in Cambodia were a highlight. We had 2 extra nights in Hanoi before the tour which were great as the tour departs from Hanoi when it starts. We also had a few nights post tour in Bangkok for shopping.
We highly recommend G & AVEV. We have booked India with G booked for Dec this year. Happy to answer any questions you will have a great time.
kiwialan

Return to Asia