Who goes on the essential china tours?

Ancient temples swallowed by the jungle, rice paddies, local markets, stunning beaches, fiery cuisine, smoking incense at the feet of a golden Buddha, and the friendliest locals around.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Who goes on the essential china tours?

Postby travel for fun 17 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:48 am

Hi,

Im a single female in her 30's thinking of doing the essential china tour, can someone tell me what kind of people tend to go on this tour so I can see if its suitable? thanks :)
travel for fun 17
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Who goes on the essential china tours?

Postby kiwikoalabaer77 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:04 am

Hi,

I recently finished the "Essential China" tour. I am a 36 year old female (I was still 35 when I did the trip) who also travelled solo. We were 14 people in our group, seven females and seven males between 15 and 73 years old. The youngest member of the group was a young south african girl who travelled with her parents and her older brother, the oldest an italian man who travelled solo. We had three people in our group who were under 20, one female who was 27, four people between 30 and 40 (including myself), one guy aged 40, two people in their mid-fourties, two people between 60 and 70 and the oldest who was, as I said, 73 years old.

So agewise the trip should be more than suitable for you. If you are interested in going to China and are interested in experiencing the real China then I'd highly recommend: go for it! I travel a lot, Iindividually and I have taken seven trips with G Adventures in the last four years. The "Essential China" trip was without a doubt one of the best things I have ever done and one of the greatest trips I have ever taken. I'll write a report/review about my trip here in the "Asia section" of the wateringhole in the next few weeks.

Vanessa

Stories and photos from my travels: http://www.travellingcolognian.com/
kiwikoalabaer77
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Return to Asia