Anthony's Key Resort

Share your travel stories, photos and blog links here.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Anthony's Key Resort

Postby splashmonkey » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:02 pm

I have been back for over a month now but the experience was so impressed on me, it feels like I was just there.

My boyfriend and I went for a Dive vacation - he being the expereinced diver, I just learning and got my certification.

The resort, food, staff, and diving/snorkelling experiences were top notch and rustic all at the same time. We can't speak highly enough about the team of people who make this eco-experience one you will never forget.

After a day of diving in the lush coral, you could learn about what you saw at the well stocked Museum and understand more about the ecosystem being used as our playground. And of course get the details on the groups working to preserve the reef and water systems of Roatan.

This is the 40th year the resort has been in business and after going there you know why this gem is still glowing bright.

One of the best vacations we have had...top notch all the way.
Protect our Playground...
splashmonkey
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Postby thetravelingbee » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:05 pm

Hi splashmonkey. Just wondering which trip you did...? Was it a GAP trip, or just one on your own? I'm intrigued by your description... :)
"Not all those who wander are lost."
- J.R.R Tolkein

http://www.thewriterbee.com
thetravelingbee
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Postby ballu » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:09 pm

Thanks for the review! I've been looking at trips of Central America lately and there are a few independant lodge ones. Anthony's Key is one I've been looking at (along with Morgan's Rock in Nicaragua and Hamanasi in Belize). Good to know you had a great time there!
EMBRACE THE BIZARRE
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/

I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list

If you never get lost, you never get found

ballu

Return to Travel Tales, Photography & Blogs