On my own through Europe

Share your travel stories, photos and blog links here.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

On my own through Europe

Postby onyx007 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:14 pm

This itenary can be copied (no copy rights on my side)

I work for the railway in Switzerland, so for me this trip will be cheaper than for others, but
this following journey is what I will do end of August 2012 within 16 days;
my own G-Adventure-trip "the midgets of Europe"

I start with the train from Zurich/Switzerland to my first destination Luxemburg.
Arriving early afternoon I'll visit the city and probably the war cemetery Hamm where General Patton is buried.
Next day I'll travel via Paris to Saint-Malo. On the next day after visiting the old town I catch a ferry to Guernsey and the very next day another ferry to Jersey where I will stay for two nights. With a cheap flight I fly via London (one night at a hotel) to Gibraltar. From there I travel via Madrid and Barcelona to Andorra, where I spend also two nights. (Andorra is only reachable by bus). Next stopp is Marseille and then I travel with a short stopp in Monaco to Genova and further on to San Marino. On my last two day I'll make a detour to Rome and the Vatican City before I travel on day 16 back to Switzerland.

If anyone is interested I'll put some more informations here after I get back from this trip at the beginning of September.
onyx007
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Return to Travel Tales, Photography & Blogs