VISA help - Vietnam & Cambodia ... from CANADA

Share traveling tips with other travellers.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

VISA help - Vietnam & Cambodia ... from CANADA

Postby molly1958 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Help please!
Planned trip to SE Asia this fall. I am aware that I require travel visas for Vietnam and Cambodia prior to start of trip.

I am looking for help from other CANADIANS, please.

Where have you gone to apply for these visas??
- can it be done on-line?
- if I have to mail, can I send photocopy of my passport vs the real thing?
- where did you find this information?
- how long did this process take?

I am in Ontario - a good 8 hr drive from Ottawa, so going to the embassy is not an option.
thank you!
molly1958
User Rank: Traveller
User Rank: Traveller

Re: VISA help - Vietnam & Cambodia ... from CANADA

Postby nikimarcotte » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:32 pm

I got my Cambodia one at the border in 2009 no problem. Vietnam, was through some visa company that is recommended on the Vietnam embassy site. if I remember correctly, they had a phone number you called to find out their current fee...then had to mail my passport with the exact visa amount and a charge if I remember correctly and then my passport came back with the visa stuck in it. you have to give them exact days you are there for the visa. and definitely have to send the actual visa. they give a general time frame which was what I did...I think there is also a rush option, where you pay more to have it done faster.
nikimarcotte
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Postby ruzonrian » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:20 am

nikimarcotte wrote:I got my Cambodia one at the border in 2009 no problem. Vietnam, was through some visa company that is recommended on the Vietnam embassy site. if I remember correctly, they had a phone number you called to find out their current fee...then had to mail my passport with the exact visa amount and a charge if I remember correctly and then my passport came back with the visa stuck in it. you have to give them exact days you are there for the visa. and definitely have to send the actual visa. they give a general time frame which was what I did...I think there is also a rush option, where you pay more to have it done faster.

Really is a risk and make the speed of my network slow if others know the password of my wifi, but I need to use it sometimes so when I do not need to use the wifi net I use the wifi jammer to block the signal and protect my net.
ruzonrian
User Rank: Daytripper

Postby teonorefossow » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:29 am

Now RF jammer kits have played an important role in helping people during their daily life and help them in many other aspects. Have you ever heard and seen such a device such as the Remote Control Jammer and want to know more about in what aspect it can help you and how can you make full use of it? You have come to the right place if you are with such opinion can be the best place for you to start your first step with.
teonorefossow

Return to Travel Tips