Dunes Delta and Falls in May- Any tips?!

Share traveling tips with other travellers.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Dunes Delta and Falls in May- Any tips?!

Postby meagalap » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi Everyone,
Myself and my sister will be leaving on the Dunes Delta and Falls trip Livingstone-Cape Town at the end of April, and through May. Does anyone have any of the extra trips that they think we should not miss? We are on a budget so we can't do them all!

Also, does anyone have any packing tips or ideas? Is there anything you could have left at home, or something you wish you had of taken with you? It is the winter when we are there, and we are wondering what kind of sleeping bags people have taken in the past? We want to be warm but want it to take up as little space as possible!

Any tips or suggestions would really be appreciated, we are very exctied! :D
meagalap
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Dunes Delta and Falls in May- Any tips?!

Postby zucho@sympatico.ca » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Hi I did this trip last July had no idea Africa could be sooo cold when the sun goes down. I really wished I had a pair of leather gloves found it hard to hold onto the metal rails in our jeep on the many safaris we did. Had a great time even though almost froze a hat and or head band would have come in handy one girl on our tour brought a hot water bottle who knew?? I have no doubt you will have a great trip. Diane
zucho@sympatico.ca

Return to Travel Tips