Day in Bangkok

Share traveling tips with other travellers.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Day in Bangkok

Postby cfuller » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:07 pm

My tour (North and South Thailand Highlights) meets at 6:00pm on July 7th, but I arrive late the night before. So i am trying to decide what to do that day.

I don't want to duplicate any of the things that we will be doing on the tour. Has anyone done that tour? Can you suggest something I should do/see that I won't see on the tour?
cfuller
User Rank: Weekender

Re: Day in Bangkok

Postby amanda21 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Hey!

I have the same issue as my tour 'Highlights of Thailand starts on the 7th of July at 6 pm and I arrive the previous day - late evening. So I have a whole day to explore Bangkok but I'm travelling solo and not sure if I will feel comfortable venturing off by myself.

Maybe we could meet up ? Random I know..Isn't what holidays is about though? haha
amanda21
User Rank: Daytripper

Postby cfuller » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi Amanda,

I would love to meet up on the 7th and wander around together! Let's connect. Shoot me an email and we can organize a time to get together. I have been asking around to some friends who have been there to find out where we should go, so we can figure something out!

I am so excited, that I can't get ANY work done this week!

Chanda
chandafuller@gmail.com
cfuller

Postby rachelcarolyn » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi guys,

I'm not sure what is on your itinerary, it may say in more detail if you check on the website, but things to check out are definitely the Grand Palace and Wat Po, though they may well be part of your trip.

If you cover a lot of 'touristy' things on your trip something a bit different to try might be to go to a beauty spa and get some treatments to relax and pamper yourselves before the trip starts! It's so cheap!
rachelcarolyn

Return to Travel Tips