Morocco Active Adventures - Group Size

Immerse yourself in the rich, cultural tapestry that makes this continent so vibrant and colourful. Experience the natural highlights and get face to face with the real Africa.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Morocco Active Adventures - Group Size

Postby texasamazon » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:42 am

I've been stalking the Morocco Active Adventures tour for a few months now (LOL), and I think I'm just about ready to make a purchase. But I discovered that very few people have signed up for the tour, and nobody is signed up for the October date, which is when I want to go.

I realize everything listed is a guaranteed departure, but I don't want to end up being the only one. That is, I value the group experience as part of the trip (and I'm traveling alone).

So I guess my question is partly for G staff and partly for the public.

G Staff: How late do people typically book this tour, and how often does it only have a couple of people on it? And, would the tour really go if it were just me signed up -- or would you ask me to switch to a different date?

For the group, what's the least amount of people you've had on a G Adventures tour? And has anyone taken this particular tour? Is it worth the price -- and would I enjoy it if it were only me and a guide (how weird). LOL.

Thanks for any help you can provide. Happy traveling!
texasamazon
User Rank: Weekender
User Rank: Weekender

Re: Morocco Active Adventures - Group Size

Postby nikimarcotte » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:44 pm

i booked in jan for morocco highlights departing in oct...and when my sister and i booked, we were the first...but was told that lots of europeans wait til the last minute to book holidays and that would be a close holiday for them. also booked a spain portugal tour that had only one other couple booked in jan, according to the the website, both tours still have 7 spots...but hoping other have booked or will book closer to departure. and if nothing else, they will put the tour on sale closer to departure in the hopes of filling the tours :) take a chance if that is what you want to do..would totally suck to be the ONLY one, but hopefully that doesn't happen...you can also keep asking the booking agent if others have booked because only the last 7 spots show on the website.
nikimarcotte
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Return to Africa and Middle East