Optionals...

Immerse yourself in the rich, cultural tapestry that makes this continent so vibrant and colourful. Experience the natural highlights and get face to face with the real Africa.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Optionals...

Postby jen_p » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:21 pm

So I have booked DVN - Vic Falls to Nairobi, and my tour starts Mar. 5! I have been looking at the optionals, in particular trying to fit in what I will want to do in Vic Falls since I'll only have about a day and a half there. If I want to do activities like the elephant ride/walk, and the lion walk, should I book in advance through an online provider so I ensure that I can get a spot for a particular day? Or should I just wait to get to Livingstone and book at the campground front desk?
jen_p
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Optionals...

Postby sinecure » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:05 pm

The optional activities are a guide line and sometimes there are even more than listed. Your CEO can help you book these once you arrive.
sinecure

Re: Optionals...

Postby clairew85 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:24 pm

I would wait until you arrive. We had no problems doing everything we wanted. If there is anything though you are desperate to do and would be very upset if you couldnt maybe book in advance but as sinecure said there are other things to do not listed.
clairew85
User Rank: Adventurer
User Rank: Adventurer

Return to Africa and Middle East