difference between East Africa Overland and Ultimate east af

Immerse yourself in the rich, cultural tapestry that makes this continent so vibrant and colourful. Experience the natural highlights and get face to face with the real Africa.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

difference between East Africa Overland and Ultimate east af

Postby marianaglezmx » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:50 pm

I´m about to book a safari to east africa in april, but I would like to know what´s the difference between East Africa Overland and Ultimate East Africa safari.

Is April a good time to go??

I also want to visit the masai mara reserve, can i go by my self or there is another tour including this spot

Thanks
marianaglezmx
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: difference between East Africa Overland and Ultimate east af

Postby markmol » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:40 am

Hi
the difference between East Africa Overland and Ultimate East Africa safari is that the Ultimate East africa overland starts in Nairobi & you travel 3 days to Kampala where the East africa tour starts. On the Ultimate tour You do a game drive at Lake Nakuru, we saw 8 Rhino's there.
I am not sure about April, I don't think there is a bad time to travel in Africa.
If you arrive in Nairobi a few days early you could do a trip to the Masai Mara
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
markmol
User Rank: World Wanderer

Postby marianaglezmx » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Thanks for yor reply markmol, so do you recomend the Ultimate east africa safari?
marianaglezmx

Postby markmol » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:50 pm

i would go on the ultimate east africa, the longer in Africa the more you can see
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
markmol

Return to Africa and Middle East