Home from Zambia Community Project & Safari...

Immerse yourself in the rich, cultural tapestry that makes this continent so vibrant and colourful. Experience the natural highlights and get face to face with the real Africa.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Home from Zambia Community Project & Safari...

Postby kimberly1107 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Hi All,

My husband and I did the Zambia Community project and Safari November 20th-Dec 4th 2011 traveling from Livingstone, Zambia to Joburg, South Africa!! I wish someone had of giving us some tips before traveling on this tour…… First week volunteering in Livingstone.. was AMAZING the people, the culture, Victoria Falls was Amazing and a must see…. The second week “safari portion” if that’s what you call sitting on a truck driving for long hours everyday SUCKED… we only had two full days to do any sort of animal sightings one day in Chobe National Park with the option to do a boat cruise and open vehicle drive.. and one day in Kruger National Park… our tour guides were not good at all……… please message for further information…our whole group who travelled (22 people) on the second week pretty much had the same feed back…
kimberly1107
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Home from Zambia Community Project & Safari...

Postby davidy4219 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:58 am

Hi Kimberley, what happened in the second week then? I've been pretty interested in doing this one!

Thanks for the post!

Dave
davidy4219

Return to Africa and Middle East