DPEE- Egypt Explorer - Feb 18 - Feb 29, 2012

Immerse yourself in the rich, cultural tapestry that makes this continent so vibrant and colourful. Experience the natural highlights and get face to face with the real Africa.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

DPEE- Egypt Explorer - Feb 18 - Feb 29, 2012

Postby travel007 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Hi,

I am planning on doing the Egypt Explorer trip during the last two weeks in February 2012. I have done some research online and read some reviews from current and previous travellers that have been to Egypt within the last couple of weeks. They have stated that its safe to travel to Egypt now and they had a great time.

I am wondering if anyone has gone on this particular tour (Egypt Explorer) in the last couple of months and their thoughts in this trip. How much would you recommend on saving for activities to do in Egypt that are not included in the tour price. What activities would you strongly recommend? Any items we should ensure to take with us to Egypt and what food/places to make sure to try and see? (besides all the great things already listed on the tour outline).

This has been one of my dream trips growing up and I want to make it a reality! I plan on going with an open mind to enjoy their culture, history and get as much out of my experience from this trip as I can!

Thanks,

Suban
travel007
User Rank: Weekender
User Rank: Weekender

Return to Africa and Middle East