Anyone interested in WINDHOEK TO CAPE TOWN?

Immerse yourself in the rich, cultural tapestry that makes this continent so vibrant and colourful. Experience the natural highlights and get face to face with the real Africa.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Anyone interested in WINDHOEK TO CAPE TOWN?

Postby littleneck » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:02 pm

I want go to Namibia in Dec 2011 or Jan 2012 and very interested in the trip from WINDHOEK TO CAPE TOWN. The duration is 13 days. I am looking for somebodies would like to go together from USA so that the trip will not be so lonely.

Also has anybody been the trip? It will be great if you would like to share your experience?
littleneck
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Anyone interested in WINDHOEK TO CAPE TOWN?

Postby lesliew » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 am

I have not been on this trip, but if you go with G Adventures you won't be lonely! I just went to Tanzania with G by myself, and I was never lonely. I was the only American, but became fast friends with my Canadian and Australian travel mates. When you are all experiencing these great adventures together, you become a tight-knit group. So even if you don't find someone to go with you, I encourage you to go anyway!

lesliew
User Rank: Nomad
User Rank: Nomad

Re: Anyone interested in WINDHOEK TO CAPE TOWN?

Postby littleneck » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Thanks. Sounds great. :D
lesliew wrote:I have not been on this trip, but if you go with G Adventures you won't be lonely! I just went to Tanzania with G by myself, and I was never lonely. I was the only American, but became fast friends with my Canadian and Australian travel mates. When you are all experiencing these great adventures together, you become a tight-knit group. So even if you don't find someone to go with you, I encourage you to go anyway!
littleneck

Return to Africa and Middle East