Almost ready to book my first trip

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Almost ready to book my first trip

Postby Rett » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:23 pm

Hello everyone.
I intend on travelling to Peru in October or November. I have done some travelling by myself, but nothing this adventurous before. I have dreams of a month long trip, but I know I will be home sick with anything more than two weeks (no matter how exciting it is). So I will do a two week trip, I just haven't decided when or which one.
My biggest concern, is the "G" guaranteed trips haven't been identified as yet. What if I book a trip then..........? How often are trips actually cancelled? I need to book the trip more than 60 days before departure date in order to get a good flight price.

Okay a little about myself. First of all, I'm a grandma and that pretty well defines my life. I can't wait until I can travel with the grandkids, (Well a Disneyland Trip is in line for this fall, but I mean more unique places). I live in Saskatchewan, work in the Justice system and spend much of my spare time in the summer on my motorcycle. I intend on joining a gym this week to get in shape for Peru (I've been planning to join since January, but I am more motivated now).

This Forum is great and is a deciding factor on which Adventure company to book through. :lol:
Rett
User Rank: Weekender
User Rank: Weekender

Postby cantrekker » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:12 pm

Just let the gym know what kind of trip you are going on and they can help advise a routine that matchs your goals.
cantrekker
User Rank: Adventurer
User Rank: Adventurer

Postby bonzai2k » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:56 pm

what adventures are you planning on doing in Peru?
bonzai2k
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Return to New Members