New Member travelling from India to Nepal Feb 14

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

New Member travelling from India to Nepal Feb 14

Postby don71 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:45 am

Hi everyone,

I have recently booked the Dehli to Kathmandu trip in Feb 14. I am 41 and my son left home 2 years ago to go traveling, so I figured its my time to explore the world.
I am doing lots of research about the areas I will be traveling to and I'm looking forward to learning from people on this forum who are well seasoned travelers. :D
don71
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: New Member travelling from India to Nepal Feb 14

Postby lj2013 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:41 pm

:) Hi Don

I'm 41 too and have had plans to travel the world since I was a teenager. My kids are still at home but I decided I didn't want to wait until they were gone before I started to really live my life, after all you never know when it will be too late.
I'm starting with the Classic Vietnam tour this August. It's scary to be going off on my own but also mega exciting. India is definitely on my list but with everything you hear on the news these days I'm putting it off for a while.

I'm sure we'll both have an amazing time. I already have my next few trips planned out, if I can get the time to do them. I have a feeling that now that I've started, I'm never going to stop.

Lesley
lj2013
User Rank: Weekender
User Rank: Weekender

Re: New Member travelling from India to Nepal Feb 14

Postby don71 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi Lesley,

Its great to hear you have made such a positive decision, your trip looks great. A friend of mine from NZ did Vietnam recently and said it was amazing.

I am hoping to do Malaysia as my next trip but not sure when I will be able to afford that after this one. I look forward to hearing how you get on with your trip as, like me, this is your first one.

Dionne
don71

Return to New Members