New Member - Indochina discovery

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

New Member - Indochina discovery

Postby jupeywoopey » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Hi there! My name's Steve :) I actually joined this site a few weeks ago and meant to say hi sooner but I kept getting sidelined reading all the wonderful, insightful and thought provoking topics/posts/replies. I'm off doing the Indochina discovery tour mid November with my girlfriend Kay. Very very excited and also bricking it a bit. Apart from the odd short holiday to Spain and Turkey I haven't travelled at all. Although I have done more than my girlfriend - this will be her first time out of the uk ever, also her first ever time on a plane (a baptism of fire) 12+ hr flight. Brave girl. Any way, I'm looking forward to hopefully contributing some of my experiences from my tour once I get back. :D

Steve
jupeywoopey
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: New Member - Indochina discovery

Postby sinecure » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Welcome to the watering hole!

We are looking forward to hearing all about your trip. Feel free to post any pre trip questions and the community will try to answer them for you.

Have a great time
Sinecure.
sinecure

Re: New Member - Indochina discovery

Postby ingeg » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:43 am

Hey!

When exactly do you start your Indochina Discovery tour? I start mine on the 14th of November!

My name is Inge, I'm from Holland, 24 years old and travelling alone. Would be cool to meet some people from my group! :)

*edit: ah, I just saw your topic in the December-forum. Guess we're not on the same tour :)
ingeg

Return to New Members