Just booked my first trip!

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Just booked my first trip!

Postby lesliew » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Hello everyone, I just booked my first trip with Gap and I'm really excited! I booked the Tanzania Wildlife Experience. I've never traveled out of the country on my own, but I've wanted to take a safari ever since I was little, so I decided to take the leap and do it! It's a little scary, but the stories I've read so far on this forum seem positive and make me feel more at ease. I'm hoping to find lots of good tips on this forum!

lesliew
User Rank: Nomad

Re: Just booked my first trip!

Postby lorrie jay » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Hi,
When are you going? If you put up a post during the month you are going you'll probably meet other travellers on your trip before you go.
I'm new too to booking with GAP and have two trips booked in Africa starting the end of September-South Aftica to Zambia and Madagascar. We are hoping to do Tanzania in January. Looking forward to hearing from other travellers closer to the time I'm travelling. I hope you have a great time-keep in touch with everyone here!
lorrie jay
User Rank: Traveller
User Rank: Traveller

Re: Just booked my first trip!

Postby lesliew » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:01 pm

I am going the first week of October. Thanks for the advice, I will put a post in the Departure Months area!

lesliew

Return to New Members