Taking the leap into the unknown.....well almost

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Taking the leap into the unknown.....well almost

Postby lucie27 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:05 am

Hey All.....

wow so many newbies also and so many adventures ahead of us all.......travelling all of the world.

I've taken the leap and well 'reserved' my place for Bali tour in August, I'm planning on flying out beg of August and spending about 3 wks out there for some chilled time, amazing scenery and hopefully meet some lovely people along the way!

Hoping to book it all up by end of the week so its done and no turning back....flighst so expensive though but never mind im sure every penny will be worth it!

Its first time im going solo somewhere...im sure once Ive done it once it will be fine, I did South Africa last year and with my boyfriend but looking back on it I wouldnt have any concerns about going back again bymyself...im sure its becuase its the unknown and im just anxious about it.

If anyone has any advice...places to visit that are 'secret spots' or gold gems then pretty please can I know....
lucie27
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Taking the leap into the unknown.....well almost

Postby JaliscoJudy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi lucie27. Welcome to the Watering Hole!

Sounds like a wonderful trip you have lined up. Be sure to search/browse the Asia Destination Forum for tips about traveling to Bali. If you have more questions, go ahead and post them. Also take a look at the August Departure Lounge to see if your fellow travelers are already meeting up. If you don't see your particular trip listed, add it so the others can find you.

And, be sure to give us a report when you get back. We never tire of travel stories.

Buen viaje!
C R E A T E .H A P P I N E S S .& .C O M M U N I T Y
"creating happiness is a privilege we all share"
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/
JaliscoJudy

Return to New Members