New Gap solo traveller :)

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

New Gap solo traveller :)

Postby butterfly_nurse » Thu May 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Hey I'm Haylie and I'm new to this forum.
I'm going on my first solo traveller trip in October! I am booked on the Roam Bangkok-Singapore trip starting 10th October and I can't wait!
I live in the UK and I'm hoping I can get to know other travellers on here and get as much advice as possible before my trip (first of many I hope). I'm a bit nervous as this is my first trip alone but from the reviews I have read it sounds like I'm going to have an amazing time!

Haylie :D
butterfly_nurse
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: New Gap solo traveller :)

Postby JaliscoJudy » Fri May 20, 2011 10:13 am

Welcome to the Watering Hole, Haylie! Love your screen name. Evokes a scene of tiny beds with injured butterflies being attended to gently by you. Nice. I notice you've chosen a trip where you will see lots of beautiful butterflies!

Be sure to spend some time browsing/searching the forums before your trip. There is great advice here from those who have gone before -- from general tips on travel and traveling alone to advice about your trip. If you have specific questions that you can't find answers to, post them in the Asia Destination forum. And, don't forget to look for your fellow travelers in the October Departure Lounge. If you don't see your trip listed, go ahead and add it so the others can find you.

I know you are going to have the trip of a lifetime. Give us an update when you return, ok?

Buen viaje!
C R E A T E .H A P P I N E S S .& .C O M M U N I T Y
"creating happiness is a privilege we all share"
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/
JaliscoJudy

Return to New Members