Hi! ATCV May 28th

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Hi! ATCV May 28th

Postby tickers » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:17 am

Hi everyone,
I am Lydia and will be part of the ATCV tour group departing on 28th May 2011. This will be my first time travelling and I although I am super excited, I am also nervous about it all. I am going with my cousin Lauren, who will also be on the tour. We are both lively and fun, and really looking forward to getting out & seeing thr world. We decided to do the ATCV tour to get us in the zone and build up our confidence with travelling before we go off on our own.
Would be lovely to chat to some people of the same trip before we go and all meet up. Also, if anyone has any advice for first time travellers that would be much appreciated! Particularly do's, don'ts, where to avoid etc. Also any info on Laos and borders would be very helpful!
Looking forward to meeting loads of new people and seeing some truly beautiful places!
Tickers!
tickers
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Hi! ATCV May 28th

Postby JaliscoJudy » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Welcome to the Watering Hole tickers. What a great trip you have lined up!

If you haven't already, browse or search the Asia Destination for information about your trip. If you have specific questions that past travelers might be able to answer, go ahead and post them there. I see that you've listed your trip in the May Departure Lounge, so hopefully you will hear from some of your fellow travelers soon.

Buen viaje!
C R E A T E .H A P P I N E S S .& .C O M M U N I T Y
"creating happiness is a privilege we all share"
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/
JaliscoJudy

Return to New Members