NYE 2011 - will anyone be in Rio??

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

NYE 2011 - will anyone be in Rio??

Postby adel88 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:11 am

Hey!

My friend and I are both first time GAP travellers - going on the 'In Search Of Iguassu - Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro' tour starting Dec 12th and ending in Rio on Dec 28th. After that she's leaving me, but I'm planning to stay on over New Years, then moving onto another tour. Just wondering who else is going to be on the tour, or if anyone else was planning to stay in Rio too for New Years?

Adel :)
adel88
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: NYE 2011 - will anyone be in Rio??

Postby TravelFun » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Oh my gosh, how exciting...NYE in Rio. That's meant to be sooooooooooo spectacular and one of the best shows during this time.

Great choice for staying on and hope you find fellow gappers too!

Welcome and here's to many Happy Travels!
DO THE RIGHT THING ...all the time, every time!
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/

TravelFun

Postby adel88 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:55 pm

haha i knowww im so excited for it, but freaking out a little as it'l be the first time i've actually been on my own while overseas!
thanks for that!!
adel88

Postby TravelFun » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:19 pm

You'll be fine and good to go once you finish your 'In Search Of Iguassu - Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro' tour...I'm sure you'll get looked after by the group and plenty of advice will be provided. Also, make good use of the guide and ask for tips, ideas and contacts for Rio. Plus that's what we're here for too...so any questions, doubts you may have then just post them here and we shall make them disappear!

Oh, try to stay in a hostel over the NYE period then guaranteed you'll meet people to bring in the new year with...nothing to worry about, use common sense, be aware of your surroundings and just embrace the experience. You'll have an awesome time and that I can guarantee for sure :wink:

Do take some time to search around the forum and you'll find plenty of info on Rio and more.

Happy Travels!
DO THE RIGHT THING ...all the time, every time!
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/

TravelFun

Return to New Members