Hello Other Gap Travellers!

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Hello Other Gap Travellers!

Postby sonia_ » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi there,

My name is Sonia and I'm from Toronto, Canada. I will be going on my first GAP tour next weekend the CRQ with my boyfriend. It is my graduation gift to myself (he is coming because he fears that I will be eaten my prehistoric insects or some such nonsense lol) Just kidding. While he does worry about my safety, he is quite the outdoors-man and is excited about the idea of our vacation. I will be graduating university this fall and unfortunately will be missing out on vacationing with other friends since they have already left to Europe sans me because I must finish summer school :( . I am happy with my decision to go with GAP because I do not like to sit around and drink on the beach (which I'm sure they also offer, but I am not participating in). I have never done an adventure tour before but am always up for the challenge. I am excited to meet new people also interested in these things. I am considering solo vacations in the future because my friends are 5 Star kinda gals and like most others I've read about on here, I do not want to miss out on life so I can't just wait around for them to get their act together!

So I'm always looking for new friends to enjoy future vacations with so feel free to message me. Any adventure-junkies out there?? :mrgreen:
To change the world, simply perform one act of random kindness at a time.
sonia_
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Hello Other Gap Travellers!

Postby sinecure » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:25 pm

The boards are filled with adventure junkies 8)

Sounds like you have a very cool trip ahead, what are you looking forward to the most?

S.
sinecure

Re: Hello Other Gap Travellers!

Postby JaliscoJudy » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Adventure junkies? Sure! Check out this thread called "Are you addicted to travel?"

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=8848

Enjoy!
C R E A T E .H A P P I N E S S .& .C O M M U N I T Y
"creating happiness is a privilege we all share"
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/
JaliscoJudy

Return to New Members